THE ANSWERS AND WINNERS IN THE
THE NORDIC STONES VIKINGS
1. Who played saxophone with the Stones, the last time they played in Gothenburg?
[ ] Bobby Keys
[ X ] Bobby Keys & Andy Snitzer
[ ] Bobby Keys & Tim Ries
2. How many concerts have
the Stones played in Gothenburg?
[ ] 8
[ X ] 10
[ ] 12
3. Which of the following
songs was played in Gothenburg on the 1982 tour?
[ X ] Chantilly Lace
[ ] Angie
[ ] Waiting On A Friend
4. Which of the following
songs was played in Gothenburg on the 1998 tour?
[ ] You Can’t Always Get What You Want
[ ] Let’s Spend The Night Together
[ X ] Star Star
5. Which of the following songs was played in Gothenburg on the 1990 tour?
[ ] Blinded By Love
[ ] Play With Fire
[ X ] Dead Flowers
6. Who played keyboards
alongside Ian Stewart at the Gothenburg concerts in 1982?
[ ] Ian McLagan
[ X ] Chuck Leavell
[ ] Ian McLagan & Chuck Leavell
7. In 1988, Ronnie Wood toured Sweden and Norway together with Totta Näslund.
They played “It’s All Over Now” at every gig. Who wrote this song?
[ ] Mick Jagger &
[ X ] Bobby Womack & Shirley Womack
[ ] Nanker Phelge
8. What was the ticket price for the Stones concert at Liseberg in 1970?
[ X ] SEK 25
[ ] SEK 35
[ ] SEK 50
9. Who played the keyboards at the Gothenburg concerts in 1973?
[ ] Nicky Hopkins
[ ] Ian Stewart
[ X ] Billy Preston
10. The first ever Stones concert in Sweden took place in Gothenburg on March 31st, 1965.
What was the opening song?
[ ] The Last Time
[ ] (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
[ X ] Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
1ST PRIZE: FREDRIK STRÖMBERG, GÖTEBORG, SWEDEN,
1ST PRICE: PER-ARNE DAHLGREN, HASLUM, NORWAY, 9 POINTS
2ND PRIZE:RICHARD CARLSSON, FALKENBERG, SWEDEN, 8 POINTS.
2ND PRIZE:STEFAN MADSEN LAUVLI, ASKER, NORWAY, 8 POINTS
WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY MAIL.